i wanna marry somebody cuter than me but sadly…i am the cutest :/
Okay. Three, two, one… go!
remember when children used to say “i know you are but what am i” bc never in my adult life have i found an incident where that phrase is more appropriate
- partner: you be the teacher ill be the student ;)
- me: okay
- me: write an essay on whether theatre architecture of a particular period always reflects that period's culture. i want it on my desk by monday
- partner: oh no but... thats such a hard essay... is there anything i can do for extra credit? ;)
- me: no
- partner: but professor.... surely then i could... persuade you to extend the deadline...? ;)
- me: no
- partner: so... what do you want, professor?? ;)))
- me: an essay on whether theatre architecture of a particular period always reflects that period's culture. on my desk. by monday
Yaaaaaaaaaaas Raven!!! 😩😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍✨🙌
Sept. 17 1:10 pm
I know the first picture is not pleasing to look at but that is the body of someone who started off just wanting to ‘get healthy’ after joining tumblr and seeing ‘fitblrs’ intill it spiralled out of control….
The second picture is me right now. It’s not a before and after because I still have a long journey ahead of me! My thighs are bigger, my tummy is soft but you know what? I’m happy! Everyday is still a struggle but I enjoy life now! My life doesn’t revolve around my next meal or the amount of time I workout.
Tumblr can be a great place but it can also be very dangerous. I was young, easily influenced and it resulted in an almost lay deadly obsession over eating very little, eating healthy and exercising a lot…
THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN FITNESS!!! Yes it’s great to be healthy but being afraid of chips, feeling guilty for missing a workout, hating yourself is NOT!
Love yourself, you don’t need to change yourself because you are unique and you are beautiful how you are 💕
Choose recovery, it’s hard but it’s so worth it!